/flops
I owe people emails and I need to get in touch with some of y'all but damn, it's been a hell of a...an amount of time I don't even know how long things have been wild.
So last week was spring break which you would think would be a good thing but instead my car broke down and needs a radiator and I don't know if I'm going to do that since the hole is not on the radiator proper, it's on a hose connected to it. So my dad is like let's seal it with JB Weld and paint over it with liquid steel and see how that works (or maybe it's the other way around, idk) so that's what we're doing. SIGH.
I've been all over the place mood-wise but I've friend a bunch of people on tumblr who are also in love with both Scott/Stiles and Tyler Posey. It's weird though because there's this line drawn in the sand where you have to love Posey and hate Sterek or you love Sterek and hate Posey and I'm just like UGH MAN I FREAKING LOVE POSEY AND SCOTT but also Sterek is okay (it's been toppled from my number 1 spot but, you know, annoying fanbases do that to me, what can I say) and I still like fanart and fic for it so idk. It's weird and kind of stressful but I'm really happy with being this over the moon about a fandom, even if it's a fandom that's as terrible and toxic as Teen Wolf, hahaha.
I've been drawing a lot and attempting to write this nogitsune!Stiles/Scott fic (very slow going) and I've signed up as an artist for the Reverse Sciles Big Bang so that's exciting as well.
So last week was spring break which you would think would be a good thing but instead my car broke down and needs a radiator and I don't know if I'm going to do that since the hole is not on the radiator proper, it's on a hose connected to it. So my dad is like let's seal it with JB Weld and paint over it with liquid steel and see how that works (or maybe it's the other way around, idk) so that's what we're doing. SIGH.
I've been all over the place mood-wise but I've friend a bunch of people on tumblr who are also in love with both Scott/Stiles and Tyler Posey. It's weird though because there's this line drawn in the sand where you have to love Posey and hate Sterek or you love Sterek and hate Posey and I'm just like UGH MAN I FREAKING LOVE POSEY AND SCOTT but also Sterek is okay (it's been toppled from my number 1 spot but, you know, annoying fanbases do that to me, what can I say) and I still like fanart and fic for it so idk. It's weird and kind of stressful but I'm really happy with being this over the moon about a fandom, even if it's a fandom that's as terrible and toxic as Teen Wolf, hahaha.
I've been drawing a lot and attempting to write this nogitsune!Stiles/Scott fic (very slow going) and I've signed up as an artist for the Reverse Sciles Big Bang so that's exciting as well.
