nan: (Default)
Your friendly neighborhood Nan ([personal profile] nan) wrote2014-02-11 01:46 pm
NSFW

(no subject)

So we're at the very beginning of what looks to be a terrible snow/ice/sleet storm. I'm probably going to trapped at home until Thursday at the very earliest. Woooo unexpected vacation! XD

I've spent all this morning working on ONE FANART THING. JUST ONE. I'm trying to paint better and it's a huge pain in the ass. But I enjoy it and it looks nice. So. I'm happy with that. :3 The only bad thing is that Scott looks too much like Derek. That's a bit of a bummer but I might be able to fix it.

ANYWAYS. Fandom stuff is about all I'm going to be doing for a while, I think. \o/
inkstone: small blue flowers resting on a wooden board (Default)

[personal profile] inkstone 2014-02-11 10:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Heh, it's like all of us on the east coast are gonna be hit by this one storm.