nan: (Default)
Your friendly neighborhood Nan ([personal profile] nan) wrote2014-02-14 06:47 pm
NSFW

Various and sundry

I've been so freaking sick. Yesterday was my birthday = sick. Today is Valentine's Day = sick. I'd better be feeling better tomorrow to take advantage of all the candy sales. :< It's good timing though, since I only missed one day of work and one day of class.

Today I was talking to a bill collector and he was making the typical small talk that bill collectors do and I mentioned that I missed class today (he could tell I was sick, hahaha). He asked what I studied and I told him that I'm majoring in art therapy. His entire voice changed. He said, "That's great. My son is special needs and we sent him to an art therapist in Seattle. He really responded well to it. Thank you." I was pretty shocked but yaaay, validation. It made me feel better than I had to give him $200, hahaha. |D

I'm completely caught up with Teen Wolf and let me tell you, I'm soaking in Scott+Stiles feelings at the moment. Like...just. Leave me here to die, I can't take this anymore.

I'm at work right now and I'm going to try and make it a late night. This might be a bad idea, since there was still plenty of water on the roads and we're suppose to hit freezing temperatures tonight. :\a
hamimi_fk: Random girl (Default)

[personal profile] hamimi_fk 2014-02-15 01:00 am (UTC)(link)
=( I'm sorry to hear you've been sick! Feel better soon (and def be careful with the driving)! Happy belated birthday!

Also yooooooooooouuuuuuuuu! |D I've been thinking all day about SeeDstuck (rather suddenly tbh) omfg I think this will actually definitely happen but I need someone to go over the character list which has been gnawing at me all day. Gonna pm that to you in a little while. 8)
hamimi_fk: Yuffie from FF7, smiling. (Yuffie - smile)

[personal profile] hamimi_fk 2014-02-15 02:54 am (UTC)(link)
=/ Nintendo DS doesn't support it, unfortunately. (I can't wait to fix my laptop let me tell you.) But! you can email me! I can access that much (thankfully)! My email is hamimifk@yahoo.com
helvetica: trucy (Default)

[personal profile] helvetica 2014-02-15 05:54 am (UTC)(link)
Wow that's sweet the bill collector kind of related to you. I guess it's sometimes easy to forget they're just people too... Haha
Feel better!
tropicsbear: Tadashi carrying Ainosuke bridal style (Default)

[personal profile] tropicsbear 2014-02-15 05:56 am (UTC)(link)
I was pretty shocked but yaaay, validation.

My brother is also special needs, and while he doesn't take art therapy, I know it's been effective for a lot of his other classmates :D
itsamellama: (Default)

[personal profile] itsamellama 2014-02-15 09:31 am (UTC)(link)
:(! Feel better soon!! *offers hugs* ; A ; / haha I just recovered from a bad case of vertigo this week myself @ A @
gonergone: (Default)

[personal profile] gonergone 2014-02-15 10:13 am (UTC)(link)
I hope you feel better soon! Being sick on Valentine's Day when there are so many great tasting sweet about is not fun!